I, N'neka Scruggs, am a local Atlanta Wedding and Portrait photographer and have photographed cover photos for Atlanta Parent magazine and been published in several other national publications and blogs. I specialize in helping people who feel awkward in front of a camera or think they’re not photogenic. I work with clients to create beautiful portrait that not only shows them at their best but also shows who they are as a person. After a photo session, my clients always tell me how relaxed and fun it was and how excited they were to see their photos. The end result is they’re grateful to have beautiful photos that they are proud to display on their walls.
The “Live, Love, Give” auction program allows select charities to receive a $750 Portrait gift certificate for a studio portrait session and framed 11x14 portrait.
CUSTOM PORTRAIT GIFT CERTIFICATE
Click here to learn more about the portrait process.
COSTUME PORTRAIT SESSION
Custom portraits are designed to capture your personality as well as your appearance. I will work with you to create a beautiful portrait that not only shows you at your best but also shows who you are as a person. They are tailored to your family's unique personality & interests, so a planning consultation is included and required.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- There should be tabletop space for Medium Framed Portrait, albums & brochures next to the bid sheet. Arrangements should be made for pick-up and drop-off.
- The winning bidder must pay for Certificate at the conclusion of the auction or charity event.
- The certificate may not be raffled or bundled with other prizes.
- The minimum starting bid for Custom Portrait is $250.
- Contact details for the winning bidder should be provided after the auction ends.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- The gift certificate is not transferable, refund and can not be surrendered for cash value, and is refundable.
- The winner is responsible for all applicable sales taxes.
- The certificate is not valid until the gift certificate number is registered with Images by N’neka. Call to register it.
- May not be used for Headshots, commercial photography, PR, or Business Portraits
- Must be surrendered at time of service.
- The portrait session must take place by the Gift Certificate expiration date. After the expiration date, the amount paid for the gift certificate may be used as a 10% coupon (up to the purchase amount).
- The product portion of the gift certificate expires One month (30 days) after the photography session without an order.
- Copies of the certificate are not valid.
- It cannot be used with any other promotional offers.
- All studio policies apply.