Photo Studio Rental in Stone Mountain
An affordable 800 square foot studio perfect for family portraits, kids, newborns, seniors, boudoir, branding, model portfolios, or headshot photoshoots. It's located in downtown Stone Mountain, with the park as your backyard.
- 800sf open shooting space (20x40)
- 5 backgrounds for different looks+ backdrop stand
- Stands, modifiers, stools, and posing boxes are available. Just bring your camera & lights.
- Comfortable client lounge area
- Dressing & makeup area
- Several scenic locations to shoot within 5 minutes
- Private bathroom
- Free and plentiful parking
- More to come
Studio Rental Rates
- 15 studio hours/month
- Locked private storage
- Online calendar to reserve on your own
- Requires a 6-month commitment, security deposit & certificate of insurance
- Month to month available for $400/mo
Hourly Rental $40/hr
- 2-hour minimum
- Online calendar to book up to 15 days in advance
- Click to book on Peerspace
- The studio must be returned in clean and orderly condition.
- Studio time booked must include your set-up and clean-up time. Please allow at least 30 minutes before and after your shoot for cleaning and disinfecting.
- No pets, candles, glitter, confetti, or open flames are allowed. If doing a cake smash or anything that could damage the floors, a floor covering must be put down.
- Food and beverages are allowed, but all trash must be bagged up and thrown away in the property dumpster. NO trash may be left in the studio as it will attract bugs.
- The studio will provide cleaning supplies for renters to disinfect after use.
- The renter should follow all CDC disinfecting guidelines after use. If hosting mini-sessions or multiple clients, the renter should disinfect between each client.
Complete this form to start your booking. Once you're approved to rent, you'll be given direct access to the booking calendar where you can view and book studio time on your own.