wedding photographer atlanta ga
Atlanta Weddings -Beat the Summer Heat
As much as we enjoy the heat it's not so fun to have a wedding when it's 100 degrees. Here a few tips that will help make summer weddings in the south bearable.
- Don't have an outdoor wedding in July or Aug. Seriously. It's going to be hot. That may seem obvious to natives but many couples living out of state plan their wedding here without realizing how dreadful 90+ degrees with 90% humidity can be.
- Rent an air-conditioned tent.
- Choose a morning or evening ceremony time. Or limit your outdoor time to just portraits, as this couple did for their Chateau Elan wedding in July. Chateau Elan has awesome wedding coordinators to keep you organized and an air conditioned bus to take you to the vineyard.
- Make DIY fans featuring engagement photos.
- Choose custom printed or electric fans as your favors.
- Get bottled water with custom printed labels for your guests.
- Get colorful parasols for the bridesmaids and skip the black tuxedos for the groomsmen.
Location: 100 Rue Charlemagne Dr, Braselton, GA 30517.Keywords: Atlanta wedding venues (44), black and white wedding photo (30), bride and groom (23), chateau elan wedding (17).